Parking a Call (Call Park)
If you want to place a call on hold but retrieve it from another location in the office, you must first park the call.
Note: That parked calls will hear hold music while on an active call.
- Tap on the Call Park icon.
- Select Use my extension and enter extension to park the call to.
- Click on Park, you will hear a prompt that the call has been parked.
Click image for large view
a. Tips and Shortcuts
You can also Park a call using a feature code (*) 68.
- While on an Active call.
- Place call on hold.
- Dial (*) 68 and the extension you wish to park the call against followed by the (#) sign.
- Press the Phone icon.
- You will hear a prompt that your call has been parked.
Retrieving a Parked Call
- On your keypad, dial (*) 88 followed by the extension that the call was parked (currently held) against.
- Press the (#) sign.
- Click on the Phone icon, this will retrieve the call from Park.