Understanding the Collaboration Feature and Bundles
The Collaborate Feature is required for Users to fully utilize the My Room feature of the UC-One Applications. It enables user to collaborate with other users, including:
- Instant Messaging communications
- User’s presence information
- Voice calling from My Room
- Video Calling from My Room
The Collaboration Bundle is included with the Premium Package. Any user that was assigned the package will have access to the Collaboration Bridge, a Room ID and all Collaboration features.
- Users with the Standard Package can access the collaboration bundle features using the Collaboration Add-On.
- Video Conferencing is an optional service and must be assigned in addition to the Collaboration Bundle.
Assign Collaboration Bundle and Video Conferencing
- Login to the My Account.
- Click the User Features.
- Click the Collaborate.
- All Users that either have the Premium Package (which include the Collaboration Bundle) or Standard users that have been assigned the Collaboration Bundle as an add-on are displayed. If available, check the Bundle box to assign the Collaboration bundle. Note: You cannot uncheck the Collaboration Bundle for Users that have been assigned the Premium package.
- To allow the User to place video calls from the My Room feature in UC-One check Add Video Conf.
Note: Users that do not have the Collaboration Bundle assigned to them will not be able to use the My Room feature in the UC One Applications.
Click image for large view
Copyright© 2018 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.